1. It is the client's responsibility to ensure rooms are
completely empty of furniture
as Mr Sandless
does not move furniture or electronics as our insurance does
not cover us for this unless this has been agreed and signed
off by both parties before the day of service. We require
the work area to be clear of such items upon arrival.
Failure to have these items moved may incur a waiting charge
or if rescheduling of the job is required, a fee will
apply. Mr Sandless will not be held liable for any damage
that occurs while moving such items.
2. Upon accepting our
quote (verbally, txt, email, or any other means), we deem
that you have read, fully understand, accept and agree with all
of our terms and conditions.
3. A deposit payment is required at the time of booking
to secure a date.
4. Full and final payment is due and expected on day of
completion of service unless prior arrangements have
been made in writing and signed off by both/all parties.
Late payment of invoice shall immediately incur a 25% late
payment penalty fee. This shall be payable on all or any
monies outstanding from the
invoice and or Contract from the date payment was due, but
without prejudice to the Company's other rights or remedies
in respect of the Buyer's default in failing to make
payment. The client also agrees to pay all costs involved in
the collection of this debt owed to us including but not
limited to legal costs on a client/solicitor basis and all
costs of a debt collection agency engaged to act on our
behalf in recovery of the debt. All supplies materials used
in the service remain the property of Mr Sandless NZ until
full payment has been received.
5. Payment is payable by cash, bank cheque, Internet Banking.
6. Once date is secured and deposit is paid it is non-refundable. Dates may be changed, however less than 48 hours’ email or text notification may result in a rescheduling fee.
7. All quotes are submitted based on the floor being in the same or similar condition as the visible floor area when quote was provided or as per the information supplied by the customer. Any variations from the above may incur additional charges .The customer acknowledges and agrees to meet this additional cost which will be disclosed to the customer before any additional work is undertaken. .
8. The client acknowledges that Mr Sandless is a refinishing service and therefore the service may be restricted in attaining a perfect result due to any pre-existing conditions present in the floor.
9. Check your quote for service description, important notes & any further T&C’S that apply.
10. The client acknowledges that the wiring and fuses in the service area are of a standard to run our equipment without the risk of electrical shorts or blown fuses and agrees not to hold Mr. Sandless responsible for any incident arising from such cause.